Atom Exchange is a leading Cryptocurrency Exchange Provider
We provide Thousands of users from around the world a high-end solution for buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
Atom Exchange is operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind. Since 2020 Atmo Exchange has taken off and success brings growth. To facilitate this growth, we need the right people to become part of this team. Enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun.
We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
Now we are looking for an ace as an affiliate account manager.
What will you be doing:
- Handling of new clients daily, mostly by phone
- To actively engage with new Publication client leads and activate them as new partners
- Maintaining contact with affiliate partners to ensure the highest level of satisfaction
- Gaining thorough knowledge of company’s products, services and relevant procedures
- To achieve all sales targets consistently outlined by the Head of Marketing
- Develop the overall affiliate marketing strategy with a focus on user acquisition.
- Invest in active recruitment and hunting of new affiliates, networks, publishers and partnerships – reach out, negotiate and own the onboarding process.
- Never take anything for granted and constantly test new partners and channels to find additional qualified sources of traffic (Rev Share but also CPM, CPC, CPA, Flat Fee).
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the affiliate to improve processes, conversions and overall success, as well as initiate actions to maximize revenue.
- Day to day support of affiliates – management, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Motivate affiliates to provide maximum exposure and revenues.
- Develop and expand the affiliate programs marketing tools (LPs, banners, ads, texts,…).
- Keep up with trends in the affiliate marketing space and monitor competitors’ activities.
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- University/College Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- An additional fluent European language will be considered as an advantage
If this Position Something for you?
then don’t wait and apply, and hopefully, you will become part of the Team
|Job Category||Customer Support, Marketing|