Atom Exchange is a leading Cryptocurrency Exchange Provider
We provide Thousands of users from around the world a high-end solution for buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
Atom Exchange is operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind. Since 2020 Atmo Exchange has taken off and success brings growth. To facilitate this growth, we need the right people to become part of this team. Enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun.
We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
Now we are looking for an ace as a Senior Backend Developer.
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will join a team of developers working on multiple large fintech products and services.
We are looking for a talented senior backend PHP developer, with extensive experience in commercial projects, rich experience in Backend, a good understanding of Frontend, service-oriented architecture and with the level of software development skills which will allow us to continuously improve the existing solution and build new products in quick & efficient manner, being on the edge of a competitive market.
What will you be doing:
- Strategize, manage, build, maintain and optimize PPC campaigns and channels, such as campaign structure, keyword expansion, ad-copy and landing page optimization, bid management, spend allocation and performance analysis.
- Monitor and analyze performance based on KPI’s on a daily basis.
- Leverage analytics tools and competitive intelligence to optimize the setup of our account and the results of our PPC campaigns.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Fluency with GA and GTM and perform full audit of campaign tracking mechanism (including attributions) as well as suggest improvements.
- Identify new opportunities, provide recommendations and execute strategies for growth in the paid search ecosystem.
- Never take anything for granted and constantly test new ideas, setups or combinations
- 5+ years of experience with PHP
- HTML5, CSS
- js, jquery, bootstrap
- Developing Public & Private API (Rest/GraphQL)
- RabbitMQ or other QS
- Good grasp of OOP and it’s concepts
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Knowledge of design patterns and development principles
- Knowledge of leading PHP frameworks
- Being ready to face different challenges
Code Quality Expectations
- Experience and desire to cover code with unit tests
- Mastery of OO design patterns.
- Solid understanding of testing, continuous development and deployment practices
- A passion for writing clean code and keeping up with the latest technologies.
Soft skills expected
- A desire to efficiently collaborate with other team members.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Documenting technical solutions
- Ability to understand legacy code and refactor it when needed
- Ability to convert Business Requirements into Technical Solution without overcomplicating things
- Experience in performing code reviews.
- Exciting and challenging work in the fast-developing company.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Nice and cosy office in the centre of Tallinn Harjumaa, Estonia.
- Unique and trending digital and cryptocurrency industry.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
If this Position Something for you?
then don’t wait and apply, and hopefully, you will become part of the Team
|Job Category||R & D|